1. Open the Apple Mail software and then click on "Mail" and "Preferences..." in the top left corner of the screen.
2.Select the "Accounts" icon at the top of the screen and then click on the "+" button in the bottom left corner to add a new account. Please choose "Other Mail Account..." from the list.
3. Enter your information into the first screen.
Full Name: Your Name
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Your Rakuten Broadband Premium account password
Click on the "Sign In" button to go to the next screen.
4. You will see the following image saying "Unable to verify account name or password". This is OK. Enter the information as show below where "user-id" is your GOL ID/Email address, the click "Sign In".
5. Under "Server Settings", click on the "Accounts" under "Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)" drop down menu and "Edit SMTP Server List".
6. Then, choose the "Server Settings" button on the left side and enter the information as shown below.
6. You will now see your account as shown below. Click the circle on the top left to close this window. You may be asked to "Save". If so, click "Yes". Now go to the Mail application to verify that your account is working.